RAMADAN 2020 : how to celebrate this ramadan

Ramadan 2020: How To Celebrate This Ramadan You May Not Have Known



 this is one of the most important question for us now, we all know that Ramadan is a month when all Muslims did fasting, but for me, it's a month of love for Allah it's a month when Allah accept our all wishes. so if you are sad because of our current situation, please don't be sad and enjoy this Ramadan with your family at home and pray to Allah to help us.

now I have some tips here for you if you like it please comment or if you have any suggestion please tell me in the comment section

From a simple meal to iftar parties: How Hyderabad's Ramzan ...

I know many people did not like to cook so don't very you can see videos on youtube or the internet. look if you don't know how to cook then this is the best time to learn this.. cooking is not boring it very fun, you can celebrate this Ramadan with your family and if you want to show your love to your loved once like (mom, dad, wife, or girlfriend) then this is one of the best ways.
  I have a suggestion for you if you have any girlfriend or wife then make something delicious for her she will love it.


it's my favorite way to enjoy this Ramadan I make a lot of greetings cards for my sisters my mom and dad and my friends, you should try this. there are a million's of tips and tricks on the internet to make beautiful greeting cards, 
 if you do like this then don't waste your time to watch movies go and make something for your family, your family will love this

What is a Personal Blog? How to Create your First Blog?
yes, you can make a personal blog and share your daily routine or your ideas to enjoy this Ramadan or you can share your feeling with others...
 so just open your computer and make a blog

Alley By The Lake - Palette Knife Landscape Oil Painting On Canvas ...
if you don't know how to paint or draw then this is the best time to learn all this. you can enjoy this with your family and friends, if you have children then it's the best way to spend your free time with them.
 mainly children like to draw.  you can make something with them I am also doing this but with my brother and sister, so I know it's very fun.
 so I will suggest you to try this at list one time

Simon van den Broek - Xsphereon Cloth Design
if you are a girl then maybe you will like this because mostly girls like to make dresses,
 so this is the best time to do this or if you don't know how to design on cloths then you can learn this on the internet, 
you can make some awesome dresses for yourself or your loved once.
 look I don't know how to make design on cloths and also I never did this but I am going to learn this. Mainly my sister likes to design so that is why I thought it's a good way to spend time with family
SO IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS RAMADAN BEAUTIFUL THEN TRY THESE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wish eid mubarak | 5 ways to wish eid mubarak in 2020

20+ Eid wishes quotes in Hindi, Eid Mubarak wishes quotes in Hindi